What we did:
- Bellwork: Devotional
- HS – Finish reviewing the inventions for the research paper, begin introduction to Chosen
- JR – Introduction to the outline for the final paper, work time on the inventions paper.
- Both: The story of Cain and Abel, intro to the story of Joseph of Egypt
- Both: Mrs. Moody and Mrs. Young presented their proposals for the grant.
What you need to get:
- Notes from class discussions that you missed (especially on the Bible stories)
- HS: Pick up the Chosen reading schedule – your first reading is due on Monday
- Jr: Pick up your copy of the outline for the paper.
What you need to do:
- Make up your devotional
- Both: You need to start picking your topic for the research paper!
What is due?:
- HS: Night responses are due on Monday
- HS: Chosen ch 1 due on Monday
- JR: You need to have your invention selected and begin brainstorming the problems you can use the invention to solve.