What we did:
- Bellwork (HS): What are your final thoughts on Chosen?
- Bellwork (Jr): What have you accomplished so far in school this year? What do you still want to learn/accomplish? How are you growing?
- Both: Introduction to Greece
- Both: Revised rubric for the research paper
- HS: Finish Chosen discussion, pass out test, work time for test
- Jr: Work time on revising the Rough Draft
What you need to get:
- Both: Notes from discussions you may have missed
- Copy of the revised rubric
- HS: Copy of the test
What you need to do:
- Jr: Continue working on your research paper. Come and see us if you have any questions.
What is due?:
- HS: Test due Monday for 10% bonus, Wednesday for 5%, Monday the 18th for regular credit
- JR: Final draft of your research paper due 3/18
- HS: If you would like to order Life of Pi through the school, bring $10 to the office and bring us your receipt by 3/18