What we did:
- Bellwork #5: What gives a person the right or permission to rule?
- Introduction to John Locke and the philosophy of government
- “The Fringe Benefits of Failure and the Importance of Imagination”
What you need to get:
- Pick up a copy of the John Locke reading
- Pick up a copy of “Fringe Benefits”
- Get notes from a friend, especially on the John Locke reading.
What you need to do:
- See above
What is due?:
- Make sure you bring your book with you tomorrow – your first reading assignments are due on Friday!
- You will have a John Locke quiz on either Friday or Monday, depending on when we finish reading. Be prepared!