What we did:
- JR: SAGE Test all class period. No bellwork or other activities.
- Bellwork (HS): What did you think of the end of the book?
- HS: Light Between Oceans written response, Finished “Civil Disobedience”
What you need to do:
- HS: Respond to the following question in a 1-2 page written response. It does not need to be terribly formal, but it does need to be well intentioned and focussed:
- “Relate the symbol of (pick one of the following: light/lighthouses, PTSD, Janus Rock, OR the island/isolation) as used in the book to either a personal experience or something you have witnessed in the world with your family/friends/the news. How does your understanding of this symbol change or impact the way you judge/perceive/see/analyze that experience?”
What is due?:
- All late work due Friday unless otherwise arranged.
- HS: B.O.R assignment due Wednesday
- Jr: Giver worksheets
- All: Keep working on your final project!