What We Did:
- Bellwork: Looking back on your first quarter, what have you done that you are happy with? What skills do you still need to gain/build to be successful this next quarter?
- Caught Ya #17: romeo and juliet ignored their friends and oscillated to the music. where do you go to school asked romeo. shakespeare high school replied juliet
- Finished reading You Can’t Take it With You
- Notes on the 1920s (1920s film)
- The following assignments can still be turned in:
- Edmodo Quizzes (through Tuesday)
- Wizard of Oz test (through Wednesday)
- If you are ordering a copy of Peter Pan through the school, we need your receipt by Wednesday. If you are providing your own copy, you need it by Halloween.