What We Did:
- Bellwork: Compare and contrast the 1950s and 1960s
- C’Ya #53: juliet returned home only to find that her parents had plans for her evening and they had invited the repugnant paris to dinner
- Finished reading The Foreigner and began reading The Curious Savage
- Assigned the Cold War Research assignment
- You were given a vocabulary word that you will need to learn about and present in a video to the class. Please see Mr. Duffin for your assignment and what you need to do
- Weekly report due today
- You need your copy of Stargirl by the Monday after spring break. Make sure you have it! If you want us to get you a copy, please let us know by this Friday.