What We Did:
- Bellwork: What elements of Tartuffe do you think the French aristocracy would be offended by (and why)?
- C’Ya #104: at first leonato was incredulous. his daughter would never be unfaithful. finally claudio don pedro and the incorrigible liar don john convinced him otherwise and don pedro thought bad of his own daughter
- Finished reading and discussing Tartuffe
- Began notes on the Age of Victoria and the Industrial Revolution
What You need to Do:
- Pick up your Industrial Revolution study guide
- Get notes that you missed from the history lesson
- There is a test on Tartuffe that will be assigned soon – make sure you are prepared!
- Your next history test is April 1st (seriously.) Make sure you are prepared!