What We Did:
- Bellwork: How should we (or the government) address economic inequality? (Especially consider the poor).
- C’Ya #105: although hero protested her innocence none of the men accept the friar believed her. when her perturbed father wished to be dead rather than have such a dishonorable daughter hero swooned like she was dead and laid pale on the floor
- Finished the notes on the Industrial Revolution
- Began reading The Lottery Ticket
What You Need to Do:
- You have a history test on Friday. Is your notecard ready?