What We Did:
- Bellwork: What do you need to be happy?
- C’Ya #108: he also felt that there was a heinous plot afoot against hero. when benedick agreed with him reminding all of don johns perfidy and claudios penchant to accept things at face value without investigation they lay a counter plot
- Turn in Bellwork/C’Ya
- Submit grades for Count of Monte Cristo project – talk to Miss Newman to get your score entered
- Constitution discussion
- Light Between Oceans quiz and fishbowl
- Gala work time
What You Need to Do:
- Summer Shakespeare class begins today after school. You can only miss three classes if you are working toward elective credit.
- Read chapters 11-13 for Thursday