What We Did:
- Introduced Caught Ya’s
- Please write these on a separate paper than your Bellwork.
- Write each sentence with as many corrections as you can the first time. Using a different color of pen, write in the editing marks for corrections you missed.
- We turn them in when we get to 6.
- You get full credit as long as you follow along and the sentence is 100% correct (when combined with what you got the first time and any corrections you marked with the class.)
- C’Ya #1: every day in this spot you will be regaled with a sentence or 2 from the revised tragic tale of romeo and juliet 2 star crossed lovers of long ago
- We read chapter two of Animal Farm
- We finished reading John Locke
- Read chapter two of Animal Farm
- Turn in any field trip forms (make sure the receipt is stapled to the Glass Menagerie form.)
- Late work?
- Weekly Report due Tuesday of next week