Rimports Inc is a manufacturing company that specializes in design driven consumer products. Our current project includes our ScentSationals TM brand of wickless wax warmers, a home run product that we currently sell to major retailers such as Walmart, Bed Bath and Beyond, etc. They manufacture their own highly scented fragrant wax here in Provo, and work with partners in China to import the warmers themselves.
Rimports is providing the students of American Leadership Academy with an opportunity to raise funds for the school.
We have been given shifts working with Rimports to help them prepare for the holiday season. They would like us to help them pack boxes of wax warmers and scented waxes for shipment. This is simple assembly line work. Some will open boxes of wax warmers, some will place scented waxes in the boxes, some will repack the boxes and some will move boxes with pallet trucks to their storage location.
This will take place at the distribution center at the mouth of Spanish Fork Canyon (by the windmills).
- Each shift is 4 hours long.
- Starting October 3rd there is a shift each weekday after school from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. On Saturdays there are 2 shifts: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Workers get a 15 minute paid break in the middle of each shift.
- We need 6 people (at least one must be a supervising adult) for each shift.
- Workers earn $8/hour for their school program.
- Money will be paid directly to the school.
- For further information on how the money will be allocated and used please contact the head of your school program.
- Rimports will make some additional donations to the school in conjunction with this fundraiser.
Who can work?
- Responsible students grade 8 and above may work.
- Workers must be able to work diligently and follow instructions without needing supervising reminders.
- Any non-student age 13 and above may work and earn money for a student. We especially need supervising parents. Supervising parents and other adults will earn money for their child as well as earn volunteer hours.
How do I sign up and work?
- You may let us know which shifts you are able and willing to work by USING THIS FORM.
- After you submit the form you will be contacted with a schedule of the shifts you have been assigned to. You must respond to the email contact to confirm your spot.
- You are responsible for your own travel to and from the warehouse at the mouth of Spanish Fork Canyon (by the windmills).
- When you get to the gate let the guard know you are working for Rimports.
- Proceed to the right around the warehouse and park in the back. Enter through the doors outlined ON THIS MAP:
For further information or questions contact Mr. Duffin or Miss Newman in person or email firstname.lastname@example.org