What We Did:
- Bellwork: What type of people feel comfortable around you? What type may not? What do you particularly do to help people feel comfortable?
- C’Ya #19: 1234 enrapture street tragedy florida 32609 october 4 1990
- Huck Finn chapters 13-14
- There is a worksheet for this chapter – make sure you get a copy of this and complete it.
- Notes on Pennsylvania
- Get notes from a friend or come see us for a copy of the notes.
What You Need to Do:
- All late work is due December 13th by 4:00 PM. This includes any resubmissions or re-takes.
- If you need a copy of our next book, you can order one through us if you pay by 12/19. Our next book is Warrior’s Don’t Cry by Melba Patillo Beals. We are reading the abridged version with the red cover. Copies are $6 each.