What We Did:
- C’Ya #31: the only problem was that this minion thought that he herd him say that he was going to woo the fair hero for himself. the plot thickens like gravy burbling on the stove.
- “Rules to Live By” assignment
- We read a brief essay by Bill Bryson where he lists things that annoy him. These were all little things that the author exaggerated his annoyance on. Your job is to write about ten things that annoy you – for each item on your list, write at least two or three sentences (unless you have an artistic reason for breaking this guideline.)
- 1930s presentations and review for quiz
What You Need to Do:
- Rules to Live By draft is due by Monday
- Late work?
- You have a quiz coming!