What We Did:
- Bellwork: Describe your room.
- C’Ya #32: and it thickens even more as the infamous don john whom had already staged one rebellion against his half brother don pedro arrived in town and laid in wait to nastily plot
- Introduction to World War II
- “Thoughts from a Grasshopper” reading and “My Room” assignment
What You Need to Do:
- Get the notes from the WWII discussion you missed.
- You need to write about your bedroom. Write about how your room is decorated, what you like or don’t like about it, what is or isn’t valuable to you – but don’t list – describe and let what you write help introduce you to us symbolically.
- One page, due on Wednesday.