What We Did:
- Bellwork: We’ve talked about how music of WWII reflected the different cultural experiences people had during the war. How does the music now reflect modern cultural experience?
- C’Ya #37: the perfect man and there are less of them then men would like to think would be somewhere among the grim churlish don john and the overly presumptuous canker benedick beatrice mused
- World War II music lesson (finish), video on the death statistics of the war.
- Time to revise personal narratives
What You Need to Do:
- Get notes from the lessons you missed
- Your final draft is due on Monday. We recommend running your words through grammarly.com before turning your work in.