What We Did:
- Bellwork: When you are in an antagonistic situation, when should you respond with violence? When you should you respond with non-violence?
- C’Ya #37: before romeo could find his paramour his parents arrived on the scene. romeo you are grounded for a month for this. you will also be banished to your grandmothers house until you get over this foolish girl they chided
- Warriors Don’t Cry quote hunt and test preparation
- Revolutionary War notes and introduction to “The Crisis” by Thomas Paine
What You Need to Do:
- Get notes from the discussions we missed. You will need those notes for our test!
- Your Warriors Don’t Cry test and Revolutionary War test will be given next week. It is an essay test. Be prepared!