What We Did:
- Bellwork: What are you passionate about or interested in? How do you plan on using those passions or interests to bless the world around you? How does what you love impact the world?
- C’Ya #39: that evening juliets parents hear the dolorous sobs of their daughter as she cried to her best friend miranda
- Finished reading “The Crisis”
- As a class, we planned out a possible outline for writing the Warriors Don’t Cry test. You were given a copy of the test and we went through the notes as a group. You do not have to follow this outline, but you can if you choose.
What You Need to Do:
- Get the notes that you missed – you will need them!!
- Pick up a copy of the test ASAP.
- Make sure you have your copy of Stargirl in class on Wednesday – we will start reading this book as a group then.