What We Did:
- Bellwork: How do you know when you’ve made a right choice? What are the signs that you look for?
- C’Ya #40: and i dont want anyone that has a beard on his face neither beatrice warmed up to her diatribe. he that has a beard is more then a youth. he which has no beard is less than a man. he that is more than a youth is not for me he that is less then a man i am not for him
- Read chapters 3-5 of The Light Between Oceans as a group
- Finished our World War II lessons
What You Need to Do:
- You will need to get notes from the reading you missed and read the chapters we read in class at home.
- Have you taken your weekly report?