The first two weeks of school are culture weeks for us. As a result, there isn’t much that we do that you can make up for at home. We hope that on your return you will add to the culture and spirit of our class!
The few assignments we have to this point:
- Pick up a copy of the disclosure document, read it, and return the last page to the tray in the back of the classroom.
- Complete the student information form on our website (go to “Students”, then “Student Information Form”)
- Complete your sorting assignment if you weren’t sorted last year (go to “Students”, then “Sorting Instructions”.)
- You need a copy of the book your class is reading. Each book is available in the school library. You need a copy with you by Monday, September 28th (A Day Classes)/Tuesday, September 29th (B Day Classes):
- 7th Grade: The Giver
- 8th Grade: Animal Farm
- All High School: Frankenstein